****»

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The closet to this point

It's not totally complete, but it is in a usable condition. The Pilot is stopping for now since he will be on a long business trip. Final touches will be completed when he gets back. A few shelves & drawers


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


need to be put in place, finishing strips need to be put on & staining needs to be done. Here are a few pictures for you all to drool over. The shoe cubbies are my personal fav.! I'll post updated room pictures once I get everything put back together & add a few of my own personal womanly touches. ;)

2 comments:

Yogi_deuce said...

Love it

Peasblog said...

can you come live with me and help me with my house?